23 Oct 2020
The Federal Government is investing in major transport infrastructure projects for the electorate of Mayo as part of our economic recovery plan.
Key investments include:
- $200 million for the Hahndorf Township improvements and access upgrade
- $136 million for Stage 2 of the Main South Road Duplication between Aldinga and Sellicks Beach
- $136 million for the Princes Highway Corridor intersection improvements
- $28 million for the South Eastern Freeway safety upgrade
- $12 million for the Victor Harbor Road upgrade